An on-site inspection or personal pick-up of the goods in our business premises is only possible by appointment or prior consultation. You are welcome to contact us by phone in this regard. For security and insurance reasons, our stocks are stored at the bank.
- After successful order, you can choose to use one of the payment methods offered. Here, you can choose whether to pay by bank transfer or PayPal.
- When paying by bank transfer, payment is due immediately; we expect your payment to be received within 3 working days after ordering - otherwise your order will be canceled.
- We send our goods fully insured. In doing so, we carefully ensure that packaging is safe for transport and put emphasis on a customer-oriented process of the purchase transaction.
- Shipping within Germany from a value of goods of EUR 2,500.00 is carried out by a value transport company, as this is a valuable consignment. After receipt of payment, we will arrange a delivery date with you. We will notify the time of delivery of the shipment according to your delivery request.
- A business address is preferred for shipping with valuable consignments. A phone or mobile number is required for both the shipping order and the appointment for delivery.
- The delivery always takes place from Tuesday to Friday on the following working day after delivery of the shipment to the transport company. In order to avoid storage over the weekend, the shipment will only be handed over to the transport company on Monday. For security reasons, we only ship from Monday to Thursday.
- A delivery on Saturday is only possible after a special agreement.
- We send orders with a goods value of up to EUR 2,500.00 with a parcel service provider recommended by one of our insurance companies.
- Deliveries both inside and outside the EU are carried via Federal Express (FedEx).